We recognise the power of food, but on its own it is not enough
If you want to take an initial look at your health or if you require a one-off session. Follow up appointments can be purchased as required.
- In-depth intake forms reviewed prior to appointment
- Review of test results (if relevant)
- Initial 75-min video consultation
- Diet, supplement, lifestyle and test recommendations sent to you within 48-hrs of your appointment
- Communication with referring practitioner if required
This is our preferred way to work as it allows us to take a deeper dive into your health issues and achieve the best results.
- Nutrition and lifestyle coaching
- Remote sessions via video / phone
- Initial 75-min initial health evaluation and case review
- Phone / video consultations every second week
- Weekly email support between phone/video sessions
- Two investigative health tests (choice of test is based on your concerns and health goals)
- Bespoke meal plan
- Customised supplement protocol
- Genuine advocates for your health
30 Day Reset Challenge
An opportunity to do a unique ‘reset’ diet. The Reset Diet is tailored to your health concerns, alongside receiving expert coaching for 30 days.
- Initial 60-min video consultation
- Customised Reset Diet plan
- Includes vitamin and mineral blood panel (finger prick test)
- Targeted supplement recommendations
- Email support for 30 days
This will depend on your policy and whether you have been referred by a consultant. We always advise to check with your medical insurance company. We are registered with most UK medical insurance companies.
Dietitians are regulated by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) and the title ‘dietitian’ is protected. Dietitians are uniquely qualified by degree to translate scientific information about food into practical dietary advice. Unlike the title ‘dietitian’, ‘nutritional therapist’ are not titles protected by law.
No, this is about your health. However, if you have been referred by a consultant or GP then please send us the referral letter or ask your doctor to write directly to us.
Functional Medicine addresses the underlying causes of disease, using a systems-oriented approach. By shifting the traditional disease-oriented focus of medical practice to a more patient-centred approach, Funtional Medicine addresses the whole person, not just an isolated set of symptoms.
We aim to be accommodating, and offer early morning and evening appointments, Monday to Saturday.
No, our recommendations are tailored to your preferences.